Thursday 13 December 2012

Zero to Hero - Minor Setbacks

Hey everyone,

So I had a little bit of difficulty this week involving my bad knee (you might remember the issues after my Hit and Run collision from summer 2011). It popped out of place pretty badly, and I decided it was high time for me to grab a knee brace to help stabilize when I'm putting more weight that my 'typical' activities entail onto it.

The good news here is that I managed to pick up a brace today -good old Shopper's Drug Mart- and I'm on track to hit the gym tomorrow afternoon. Ought to be a fun trip now that I can actually do my lunges :p and oh, you know, MOVE normally without worrying about a stupid joint.

Just wanted to update anyone who might have noticed that the would-be first two updates never got posted. Sorry if I'd disappointed anyone!

Enjoy your swim!

Joshua J. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment